The new PS15-R2 Loudspeaker is designed to provide both exceptional PA and stage monitor performance from a single product without compromise.
This flexibility is realized by a proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, easily rotated in four positions by the user. Coupled with the horn's unique progressive horizontal (50° to 100°) and vertical (55°) dispersion, the most suitable pattern can be selected for vertical or horizontal PA usage or wedge monitoring. The 2-way passive 8Ω design uses a single amplifier channel to deliver bi-amped performance for less money, space and complexity. The PS15-R2 can be driven with up to 2000 Watts of amplifier power.
- High-power mid-sized touring, installed PA for clubs, A/V, theater, Houses of Worship, broadcast, etc.
- High-quality, extremely powerful stage monitoring for A/V, theatere, cabarets, broadcast, etc.
- Two inputs and three outputs enable a single PS10TD-R2 to manage multiple PS10-R2 and LS600 products.
- Fill-in system for any PA requiring side, down and near-field augmentation.
- High-power system (136dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with 15in LF and 2in HF drivers.
- Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility; useradaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications.
- Two-way, switchable passive or active design for precise performance-matching to user requirements.
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation.
- Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories.