The PS15 TDController R2 is an advanced analogue processor that allows the PS15-R2 Loudspeaker and optional RS15 Subwoofer to achieve exceptional performance from such compact packages. The PS15TD-R2 provides crossover, sensed amplifier control and system equalisation optimised for the PS15-R2 and RS15.
The PS15TD-R2 also features user-selectable passive or active (bi-amp) operation of the PS15R2 Loudspeaker. One PS15TD-R2 has two inputs and three outputs, including summed sub out, minimising installation cost and complexity.
Like all NEXO processors, the PS15TD-R2 provides precision dynamic, voice coil temperature and diaphragm displacement protection through the use of selective Voltage Controlled Equalisers (VCEQs), reducing levels only at frequencies when and where necessary.
- Precision circuits engineered for the PS15-R2/RS15 systems permit increased sound pressure and operational reliability.
- Servo controlled VCEQs provide precise dynamic control without spectral imbalance.
- Two inputs and three outputs enable a single PS15TD-R2 to manage multiple PS15R2 and RS15 products.
- User configurable for passive or active (bi-amp) operation of the PS15R2 Loudspeaker.
- Comprehensive indicators and controls.