The NX242 Digital TDcontroller is a proprietary advanced digital processor that allows NEXO loudspeaker systems to achieve exceptional performance and reliability. The NX242 provides crossover, sensed-amplifier control and system alignment acoustically matched to each NEXO GEO, PS and ALPHA component. NX242's complex software algorithms combine this calibrated data with sensed voltage and current measurements to precisely control each driver's temperature and displacement, ensuring all NEXO systems deliver optimum sonic performance.
- Precision circuits engineered for NEXO loudspeakers permit increased sound pressure and operational reliability
- Integral loudspeaker management for all NEXO systems, providing crossover, driver protection and system alignment
- DSP fully integrated with GEO, PS Series, AlphaE Series and Alpha System
- User configurable interchannel gain, delay and array EQ
- Highest quality audio performance, 24bit data with 48bit accumulator; 100MIPS
- 2x audio inputs, 4x audio outputs and 4x sense-inputs enable a single NX242 to easily manage multiple NEXO loudspeakers within each product range
- Comprehensive 16x2 character backlit LCD display, indicators and controls
- UL Certification: UL60065 Seventh Edition, dated June 30, 2003 category AZSQ, E241312.
- CB test certificate DK-8371 based on IEC60065-2001 7nd ed. with all national deviations.