The primary objective of the strategic alliance created between NEXO and Yamaha in 2005 was to create products that would profoundly elevate system solutions in the sound reinforcement industry. NEXO was seeking a solution that would provide full optimisation and performance of its speaker systems.
Through the combination of NEXO's renowned expertise in producing top-of-the-line sound reinforcement products and Yamaha's internationally acclaimed professional audio division, two years of collaborative research using the latest-generation development and research tools have yielded a major breakthrough in high-powered amplification for both fixed and mobile applications.
The NXAMP 4X1 and 4X4 Powered TDControllers are based on an innovative design that will provide the full integration of speaker and amplifier control with output capacities that will allow end users a cost-effective solution.
The innovative control structure implemented into the NXAMP is via the latest generation of NEXO's TDcontrollers. This full integration of control will provide a safety base and real-time performance that is the first of its kind, having all the parameters controlled by the DSP. This real-time control will offer end users the ability to manage the voltage/current/temperature sense lines from the amplifier's output, protecting both the amplifier and its power supply in real time, while simultaneously offering all control parameters required for the speakers.
- Touring, installed PA for clubs, A/V, theatre, broadcast, Houses of Worship, etc. High-quality stage monitoring for cabarets A/V, theatre, broadcast, etc.
- Fill-in system for use with larger NEXO PS/Alpha systems, or any application needing exceptional side, down and near-field augmentation.
- NXAMP 4x4 is one of the industry's most powerful amplifier
- Cost-effective integration of command and control, protection and amplification of all NEXO loudspeaker systems
- Lighter, requiring less rack space than conventional amplifier-processor systems
- Eliminates unnecessary A/D conversion
- Optional EtherSound Networking